I've been reading from Charlotte Mason's series on education "The Original Home Schooling Series" and writing some of my thoughts (almost) every Monday. I'll link my posts here each week for easy reference.
Thoughts on Volume 1: Home Education
That's Like Unschooling, Right?
Not a "Pope"
What it is, is Classical
Sub-series for Mothers of Preschoolers:
1. Why Read Charlotte Mason as a Mother of Preschoolers?
2. Encouragement for Mothers of Preschoolers
3. Charlotte Mason and Preschool Priorities 1: The Outdoor Life for the Children
4. Charlotte Mason and Preschool Priorities 2: Habits
5. Education is Bigger Than You Think
Charlotte Mason on Obedience
A Way to an End
Priorities in the Education of Little Children
Thoughts on Volume 3: School Education
It's Not Because I'm the Mom
Who Gave You this Authority?
Masterly Inactivity: A Matter of Trust
Practical Masterly Inactivity
The Education of the Whole Person
How the "Science of Relations" is Formed
Some random thoughts on Volume 6: Towards a Philosophy of Education
A Born Person
Education is a Not So Perfect Atmosphere
Neither Good Nor Evil?